Larsens' Excel Tire Centre
2018 Fall Rebate Offer
If you need winter tires this year, now is the best time to buy your new tires. We'll have your tires mounted, balanced and installed for you; and you will be eligible to receive the Fall Tire Rebate.
Call Larsens' Excel Tire today!
Winter Driving Checkup
Winter in Penticton is sneaking up on us, with overnight temperatures dropping below 7°C and plenty of rain and some snow forcasted in November. Make sure your tires can handle the cold, wet and snow; and keep your vehicle safely on the road!
Whatever winter has in-store for you, Larsens' Excel Tire can ensure your vehicle is ready for all the winter driving conditions you will encounter. Ask about our Winter Driving Service.
- Winter Tires Check: ensuring your winter tires are in good condition.
- Cooling System Check: test your antifreeze level and inspect your engine hoses and belts to make sure your car won't freeze up this winter.
- Electrical System Check: Your car's battery produces less current at low temperatures, so it must work harder to start your car during cold weather. We can test your battery to determine how it will function under load.
Call Larsens' Excel Tire today to book an appointment. We'll get your vehicle in shape for winter driving.
Buying Tires from the Tire Experts
Larsens' Excel Tire can help you determine which tires are right for you, and we can help you get the best price possible.
Buying tires shouldn't ever be about what is cheapest or the latest tire technology. Bring your car or truck to Hyack Excel Tire; we'll take the time to understand your driving habits and your vehicle. Then we can recommend the best possible tire to keep you safe both on and Off-Road.
Come by the shop; we love to talk tires with you!
Winter Tire Change Over
Let's get your summer tires off and put your winter tires on.
- Once the temp is below 7°C, your winter tires will provide better grip and more control of your vehicle.
- Winter tires have rubber compounds formulated to stay soft and pliable for better traction in cold weather.
- You will need "mountain snowflake tires" to drive the mountain passes in BC from October 1 to March 31!
Give Larsens' Excel Tire a call today to book an appointment.
Owner / General Manager
- Rick Larsen, Owner
- David Larsen, Manager
- Commercial Tire - sales and service
- Full service mechanical auto repair shop
- Passenger Tire - sales and service
- Light Truck Tire - sales and service
- Specilizing in maintenance and diagnostics
- Government Motor Vehicle Inspection Certified
|Monday - Friday||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday & Holidays||Closed|
Stay in touch with us
About Larsens' Excel Tire Centre
Larsens' Excel Tire Centre in Penticton, B.C., is the best source for automotive and light truck tires in the Penticton, Summerland, Oliver and Similkameen areas.
Larsens' Excel Tire Centre is family-owned and operated by the Larsen family, Rick, Carla, and brothers David and Matt, who grew up in the automotive service industry. We are proud to say we have been serving Penticton and surrounding areas for more than 60 years.
Larsens' Excel Tire Centre also provides full mechanical maintenance and repair services including engine, brakes, steering and suspension, electrical and exhaust.
Situated at 555 Okanagan Ave East Penticton, BC between Dartmouth Road and Barnes Street: right where Industrial Avenue merges with Okanagan, just up the hill from the Hospital. It’s a big white building with red trim. Call us during business hours at (250) 492 5630.
Automotive Repair Services available at Larsens' Excel Tire Centre
- scheduled engine maintenance
- government inspections
- automotive brakes
- automotive diagnostics
- auto electrical testing