Revelstoke Excel Tire - Downtown
2018 Fall Rebate Offer
If you need winter tires this year, now is the best time to buy your new tires. We'll have your tires mounted, balanced and installed for you; and you will be eligible to receive the Fall Tire Rebate.
Call Revelstoke Excel Tire today!
Winter Driving Checkup
Winter has officially arrived in Revelstoke with temperatures below freezing and a few snow flurries. Make sure your tires can handle the cold, wet and snow; and keep your vehicle safely on the road!
Whatever winter has in-store for you, Revelstoke Excel Tire can ensure your vehicle is ready for all the winter driving conditions you will encounter. Ask about our Winter Driving Service.
- Winter Tires Check: ensuring your winter tires are in good condition.
- Cooling System Check: test your antifreeze level and inspect your engine hoses and belts to make sure your car won't freeze up this winter.
- Electrical System Check: Your car's battery produces less current at low temperatures, so it must work harder to start your car during cold weather. We can test your battery to determine how it will function under load.
Call Revelstoke Excel Tire today to book an appointment. We'll get your vehicle in shape for winter driving.
Buying Tires from the Tire Experts
Revelstoke Excel Tire can help you determine which tires are right for you, and we can help you get the best price possible.
Buying tires shouldn't ever be about what is cheapest or the latest tire technology. Bring your car or truck to Hyack Excel Tire; we'll take the time to understand your driving habits and your vehicle. Then we can recommend the best possible tire to keep you safe both on and Off-Road.
Come by the shop; we love to talk tires with you!
Winter Tire Change Over
Let's get your summer tires off and put your winter tires on.
- Once the temp is below 7°C, your winter tires will provide better grip and more control of your vehicle.
- Winter tires have rubber compounds formulated to stay soft and pliable for better traction in cold weather.
- You will need "mountain snowflake tires" to drive the mountain passes in BC from October 1 to March 31!
Give Revelstoke Excel Tire a call today to book an appointment.
Owner / General Manager
- Dean Hunter, Owner
- Jay Hunter, Owner
- Bob Loeppky, GM
- Full service mechanical auto repair shop
- Passenger Tire - sales and service
- Light Truck Tire - sales and service
|Monday - Friday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Sunday & Holidays||Closed|
Stay in touch with us
About Revelstoke Excel Tire - Downtown
50 years in business, all built on extraordinary customer service. You don't stay in business this long unless you have a solid reputation for providing high-quality service and tires. Revelstoke Excel Tire is a well-established family business, brothers Mark, Dean and Jay Hunter are the latest generation now leading the talented team of automotive technicians and business owners.